Saturday, June 25, 2016

Learning Language

Text: Rozanah Zakaria
Photo: Rozanah Zakaria


Sangkar Ikan, Pulau Aman

Can someone please tell me, is there any other ways to learn language rathaer than reading and speaking in the language? Another thing is, if someone, in any circumstabces at all, loathe the language and not at all motivated or have not the slightest passion to get to know the said language, how on earth can one say that, this and that someone else, is not 'helping' him master the language?

Please someone enlighten me on this matter.

I am never fed up, nor I feel bored doing this so-called 'mundane' task of educating those who are ever willing to learn. It's a noble path I hav echosen to do for the rest of my life, no matter what my career title is called.

Last words,

please take note the fact that (at least I believe it is) a language is universal, doesn't exclusively belong to any tribes or people, rather it is a gift from God for mankind, so that we get to know and embrace each other in this temporary planet called the Earth.

Till we meet again.

Never stop learning, as the more you learn, the more you realise you have known only a little.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment