Thursday, June 4, 2020

Enjoy The Present

Text: Rozanah Zakaria

Before the MCO, I couldn’t really recall the last time I had a proper meal with my family. My life was always on-the-go. Breakfast at the school canteen, lunch that was always skipped, and at timesdinner at the tuition centre. Usually by the time I reach home, it’s already 10.30pm and my daughter would be already sleeping - on the couch waiting for me to get home. What a sad fact. Those were the days, when I seldom got to enjoy that present. At the end of the day, I would regret my busyness that I barely spend even a little time sitting and talking to daughter. Now, with this MCO, staying at home and going nowhere, I start to see the magnificent PRESENT in front of me. I realise now that I am very lucky to have an understanding husband an an obedient daughter. Both of whom I failed to appreciate fully.

God is giving me the chance now to enjoy and appreciate the present. I promise myself that this one opportunity I won’t let slip by any chance. Thank you Allah.

Let’s enjoy the present for yesterday was gone and tomorrow is till uncertain.

Regards,
Teacher Rozanne

No comments:

Post a Comment